Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Lunches

Oh 9:00 church. As some would put it it's a blessing in disguise. And most of the time it's true. But I'm glad that no matter what time i have church i can still go. I love the friends that I have in my ward, and we also have an amazing bishopric and fun teachers. Another really good part about sunday is getting to spend time with some of my friends. We have kind of made up a tradition of having lunch together and just talking, having fun, and eating. It's funny the things that can happen. For instance today we had navajo tacos and scones. To save on some time we bought some bread dough that was premade. My friend took it out of her freezer last night and left it out to defrost. Imagine our suprised when we came back and it had burst open the bag and spread out about six inches out of the bag. We had alot of fun cooking up the scones though. :D

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to let the dough defrost that long, you need place it in the fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was frozen. but hey it definetly had risen long enough.

    ReplyDelete