Monday, December 13, 2010

Well I'm going to try the whole blogging thing again. And maybe just maybe i'll succeed in updating it with more than eight months in between. My life in past couple months has been a roller coaster of emotions filled with happy and sad moments. In the past couple months I have moved back home and then back to school. I'm still working on pre-req's for my major but it will be worth it. Right now it is finals week and the stress is never ending. Right now the song that just keeps going through my head is from Princess and the Frog. "Cause I've climbed a mountain and I've crossed a river and I'm almost there."And I truly am. i have two more finals and four days of work and then it's off to spend lots of time with the family. I have to say that I love being a college student. While life is sometimes difficult you learn things about yourself that you never knew. College is definitely a different experience and I'm so glad that I'm able to live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment